I finally downloaded some other pics from my camera and liked too many of them not to add them as well! Here we are getting ready to board the plane.
Thank goodness for Mickey Mouse on the ipad!
I made the boys some cute matching shirts!
Breck was so cute when we saw Mickey Mouse. It was like he became starstruck and didn't know what to think. He just got this bashful look on his face and wouldn't make eye contact. The second we walked away, he looks back to Mickey and just babbles on and on like the trance finally ended and he was trying to tell him everything he had planned on saying. Too funny!
Brian and I enjoyed our first date night out since Breck was born. I know, it's sad since he is already 9 1/2 months but when you work the schedules we do during the school year, just having the three of us together is such a treat that we couldn't dream of leaving B behind to go out. It was sweet of the grandparents to watch him - well actually put him to bed! - and then we went out to eat at one of our favorite restaurants, Nove. They closed the one in Dallas so it was perfect that they still have one on the 51st floor of the Palms hotel. It was great food and an amazing view. Afterward, we enjoyed a Bruno Mars concert. It was great! His opening act was horrible but the actual concert was a ton of fun. We had an awesome night out and even better, I think we were able to take stock of how amazingly our lives have changed and how very blessed we are. I am so grateful that after 12 years of marriage (our anniversary was just a few weeks ago), I can honestly say that my best friend from high school is an even better friend, an amazing father, a loving husband and a phenomenal man. What a blessed girl I am!















Nice vacation pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!!!! Breck looks too cute!
ReplyDeleteGive him a big hug and kiss from me.