This has been the best first Mother's Day! We have just enjoyed a busy weekend of fun but today has been nothing but laid back and relaxing. Even now as I type this, Breck is sound asleep snuggled at my side as we hang out in the movie room. In the picture at the top, you can see the photo shoot my boys did for my present last week. I have that photograph framed and by my nightstand. Breck also bought me the dress I have on in the picture. We all crack up at those Hoops and Yo-Yo cards and my boys picked out a good one. Breck giggles every time they start up with their "million" thank yous. Breck wrote me a very sweet letter (translated by daddy of course) and I have a heart with his handprints as well. I think the best thing though is just seeing my little boy light up when he sees me and giving me the biggest hugs. That is beyond amazing. I feel so very blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment