Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Almost 4 Weeks Old Already!

It's amazing how different Breck seems in such a short time as a few weeks. The last pics I posted were mostly different cute sleeping positions. Now, the boy is awake and playing all the time! And he is such a little cutie! Look at that face!
Breck has such an old man, introspective look on his face as he grabs his imaginary beard! I just love his sweet little sweater vest and cargo pants - such a cutie at church!
So, since the only pic I have of the three of us involved me strapped to an operating table, I thought it was time to take a better family picture! We'll have to work on the whole looking at the camera thing. Breck is not fond of bright lights so the flash makes him look away!



Breck and his daddy were enjoying their weekly Skype session with Grams and Papa!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog design! And it goes without saying Breck is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete