Friday, September 10, 2010

2 Weeks Old Today!

How time flies! I can't believe Breck is already two weeks old today! That is just amazing to me. And he has definitely continued to be easy-going. I love this first picture - it just captures his sweet, sleeping spirit so well! Breck goes to the pediatrician Monday for his 2 week check-up. We are betting he has regained some ounces and returned to his birth weight, but I guess we shall soon see.



Not sure he was loving the experience of his first bath but it has become one of his favorite daily activities (it calms him for bed really well!).






I love it that it looks like he has his hands folded in prayer before his dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Brian and Chrissy what a beautiful little boy you have. I am sooo happy for all of you. I bet you are enjoying yourself beyond what you ever thought. He is gorgeous. I really like the first picture too nothing like a peacefully sleeping baby. Congrats to both of you. Kennedy's grandma Mary

    ReplyDelete