Friday, March 25, 2011

Fun Times

I love Just Between Friends! I feel as if the first time I went last year (when we were hoping the doc was right in the early prediction of Breck), I had no idea what to buy. This year, I was ready to shop! It is just so much fun when you can see your little guy in that outfit or using that toy.

This is Breck's favorite thing I got him. It is a motorized bike that he was already zooming around the living on last night. And the best part? $15!!! That is quite a steal!

 I also wanted to get him a good chair that had support on either side as he gets better at sitting by himself. This Lightning McQueen one was too perfect!
 Ok, so for the total of $250 (which is more than I spent last year but clothes verses onesies cost more! and I bought 6, 9 and 12 month stuff so we could be stocked until almost this time next year), here's what I got:
2 jackets, 1 hat, 1 pair of shoes, 9 pajamas, 2 swim trunks, 2 onesies, 6 pairs of pants, 19 pairs of shorts, 11 shirts, 15 polos, 2 chairs, motorized bike, foam squares, lil swimmers diapers and a bathtub kneeling pad.
 Breck has discovered the joy of playing in the tub. Here he is sporting a foamhawk and goatie!

 This starfish is his favorite tub toy. It's great! It floats on top of the water and has a little fountain that comes out of it. Poor B can't figure out why the fountain stops every time he brings it to his mouth though :) Eventually, he just leaned over it and opened his mouth - silly boy!
 What can I say? He's just a smiley boy!
 Here he is practicing taking big steps with his cute kicks on!
 When the grandparents came, we went to our favorite place - the zoo!

 Breck and Papa are both showing off their teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment