Breck and I are both doing well so the doc let us go home a day early! We got our little boy home around 5p.m. yesterday and though I am struggling with the pain (sometimes more than others), we are all so happy to be in our home with our new little family. Breck is continuing to be a fuss-free baby. He is so calm and happy-go-lucky all the time. He has been sleeping through the night, even when I try to wake him to feed. Last night, he was just cooing so I got him up around four and he ate like a champ and went back to sleep. Seriously, when I say he's happy, I mean it. He slept, yes, I said slept, through his circumcision yesterday. Who does that? Talk about one time you are allowed to be as cranky as you want! And he is really taking to the breast-feeding now. He struggled the first few days to be interested much at all but now he is eating for an hour at a time. We have uploaded tons of pics to Walgreens.com (if you didn't get an email giving you rights to view the album, let me know and I'll send you the inf0). I thought I would add some more here as well.
Monday, August 30, 2010
We're Home!
Breck and I are both doing well so the doc let us go home a day early! We got our little boy home around 5p.m. yesterday and though I am struggling with the pain (sometimes more than others), we are all so happy to be in our home with our new little family. Breck is continuing to be a fuss-free baby. He is so calm and happy-go-lucky all the time. He has been sleeping through the night, even when I try to wake him to feed. Last night, he was just cooing so I got him up around four and he ate like a champ and went back to sleep. Seriously, when I say he's happy, I mean it. He slept, yes, I said slept, through his circumcision yesterday. Who does that? Talk about one time you are allowed to be as cranky as you want! And he is really taking to the breast-feeding now. He struggled the first few days to be interested much at all but now he is eating for an hour at a time. We have uploaded tons of pics to Walgreens.com (if you didn't get an email giving you rights to view the album, let me know and I'll send you the inf0). I thought I would add some more here as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment