Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter, everyone! We go back to the doctor officially this Friday, April 9th, so nothing big to report for now. We just thought we would post a picture today. (We took it in Breck's nursery so people could see the colors. We haven't done a lot of decorating in there yet, but it has paint and furniture!) I guess I am officially "showing" since complete strangers are now starting to come up to me and ask when I'm due. It's good though. Seeing as how I've had no weight gain (being sick 4 days out of 7 will do that to ya), I am surprised at how big I appear in the picture! I have had a great 7 days in a row (longest so far) without throwing up even once. It was nice!! (Knocking on wood now...)

A little side note...I am temporarily banned from working in the preschool at church. It seems two young ones had fifth disease and this is potentially hazardous for pregnant women. I had to go to the doc Friday and have some emergency labs drawn to see if I contracted it. The bad news is that it takes 7-10 days to find out the results. The good news is that the ones who had it were not in my area and supposedly they were contagious the week before (and I wasn't working that week). So, for now, I am just trying to be positive and not worry. But extra prayers wouldn't hurt!

1 comment:

  1. Yep you look to be showing. Glad you have gone a week without throwing up. We will pray about the lab report.

    Love Ya
    Dad

    ReplyDelete