might have
seen.


Of course, my father mentioned the fact he followed the blog but I quit posting things toward the end. There was a good reason for that - I had a bit of a run-in with a piece of drift wood
(LIFE LESSON: NEVER RUN ON THE BEACH BAREFOOT AT NIGHT!!). Anyway, lots of pain and a broken toe later (doesn't sound too bad except I happened to break it at the base of the toe meaning I can't put any pressure on my entire foot without pain) I spent the last 4 days of the trip hanging out at the hotels. You would be surprised how hard it is to find a pair of crutches in that country! Oh well...I hope to be walking again soon since I'm not too good at being house-bound.

I broke that same toe when I was 16 and tried to convince the parents of the severity of the pain. When examined (TWO YEARS LATER) it was determined that my toe had been broken in the worst possible way (the joint and bone had fused together). Anyway, hope you recover soon and glad to see you made it home safely!
ReplyDelete